How to Update Firmware
1) Download our freeware program EPOS CONNECT on a Windows based PC and follow the installation instructions.
2) After you successfully installed the program, you will then need to connect your PC 8.2 USB to your computer and run EPOS CONNECT.
3) Once you open the program, PC 8.2 will be automatically recognized and you will be able to see the current firmware version on your device.
4) Click on Options and select Check for Updates, EPOS CONNECT will now retrieve the latest firmware versions available. Ensure that you have an active connection to the internet, and that no firewall is blocking the internet connection to our servers.
5) Now simply go to the "Updates" tab, click the 'Update' button. The program will download the latest version and upload it to the device.
6) Once completing the update of your headset, please disconnect PC 8.2 USB and connect it again to confirm that the latest firmware was successfully installed.