GTW 270 Hybrid - Dongle and ear buds not pairing after firmware update to version 9.2.4
- Place the ear buds in the charge case
- Close the lid
- Attach the USB dongle to a PC/laptop or a gaming device
- Open the lid
- Wait until the earbud LED turns on. If they blink 3 times and turn off, it is due to mobile connecting. That is ok.
- Hold the charge case button until the charge case LED starts to blink red/blue
- Hold the dongle button until the dongle LED starts to blink red/blue
- Earbuds and dongle should now pair and connect. Dongle LED will turn purple and earbud LED will blink 3 times.
When you are guided by Gaming suite and reach the pairing part.
- Gaming suite will guide users to open the lid (picture) and to hold the charge case button until the LEDs blink red/blue.
- Here it still best practice to wait until the earbud LED turns on before holding charge case button.
- After that the “Continue” button must be clicked in Gaming Suite. This will put the dongle into pairing mode.
There are chances that only the ear buds got updated and not the dongle.
- Insert the dongle to the PC (Do not connect the charge case to the PC)
- Gaming Suite should detect the dongle
- Click the "Connect" button in Gaming suite
- It will start searching for devices
- Cancel the process immediately when it starts searching for the devices by clicking the "Cancel" button
- Now the Gaming suite should show the dongle firmware and update available button for the dongle
- Click the update available button, the dongle will start updating
- Once the dongle update completes, pair the dongle and the ear buds.