Copenhagen, Denmark – October 5, 2021 – Premier gaming audio brand EPOS today unleashes the next generation, top-of-the-range H6PRO CLOSED and H6PRO OPEN acoustic gaming headsets. Built on the heritage of the multi-award winning GSP 600 Series, the H6PRO Series delivers exceptional, natural and expansive high-fidelity audio for the ultimate gaming audio experience - in both open and closed acoustic variants. Boasting powerful sound, intuitive, detachable boom arms, durable materials, long-lasting comfort and more, the H6PRO series unlocks “The Power of Audio” for a wide range of gaming experiences. The H6PRO CLOSED and OPEN gaming acoustic headsets are compatible with Mac®, PS4™, PS5™, Xbox® Series X|S, Xbox® One and Nintendo Switch™. Both are available now
H6PRO CLOSED – High Performance Audio for the Competitive Gamer
Continuing the evolution of the acclaimed GAME ZERO and GSP 600 closed acoustic series, the H6PRO CLOSED delivers powerful gaming audio with superior passive noise reduction to let you zone in and focus exclusively on the game. Available in Sebring Black, Racing Green and Ghost White, the H6PRO CLOSED is tuned to deliver a dynamic, powerful sound — all without compromising accuracy.
For gamers demanding the accuracy, control and reliability to perform at their best, the H6PRO CLOSED unleashes the game with an array of unparalleled features, including:
- Closed Acoustic Headset Design – Offering closed-back ear cups to eliminate environmental distractions, the H6PRO CLOSED enables players to sharpen their competitive edge by focusing on every audio detail.
- Maximum Comfort for Extended Gaming Sessions – For gamers seeking hours of intense focus, the H6PRO CLOSED is packed with features for long-wear gaming such as a lightweight build, padded headband, 2-axis adjustable ear cups and memory foam ear pads.
- Detachable Lift-to-Mute Microphone – Gamers simply raise the microphone to instantly mute all communications. The headset’s convenient magnetic boom arm – positioned for optimal voice pickup – can easily be removed and replaced with a sleek cover plate if using an external microphone.
- Compatibility with all Major Platforms – The H6PRO CLOSED includes exchangeable cables for the PC, Mac®, PS4™, PS5™, Xbox® Series X|S, Xbox® One and Nintendo Switch™. Gamers also can pair the headset with an EPOS external sound card to further enhance their gaming audio.
- Upgrading your audio on PC – Designed for any platform with analog wired outputs, the H6PRO CLOSED performs optimally with binaural headphone surround sound through the EPOS Gaming Suite, when paired with the GSX 300 external sound card.
The H6PRO CLOSED is designed to deliver a powerful and customizable in-game audio experience, to provide all gamers with a competitive edge through premium audio.
H6PRO OPEN – Experience Open-back Expansive, Natural and High-fidelity Audio
Engineered with proprietary speakers for that signature EPOS sound, the H6PRO OPEN raises the bar with an immersive, open and expansive soundstage. Boasting natural and realistic game audio, the open acoustic headset delivers the finest audio across the full frequency spectrum, with minimal listening fatigue. For gamers who want to have a high-end and natural audio experience or play in quiet surroundings, the H6PRO OPEN does it all – while making no sacrifices.
Available in Sebring Black, Racing Green and Ghost White, the H6PRO OPEN offers all the same premium features equipped in the H6PRO CLOSED such as enhanced comfort, a detachable lift-to-mute mic and platform compatibility, with a couple of key differences:
- Open Acoustic Headset Design – Designed for gaming in quiet environments, the H6PRO Open delivers the ultimate high-performance headset. Masterfully engineered transducers offer natural high-fidelity audio for the best-in-class audio experiences. The open acoustic design creates an immersive soundstage, delivering detailed audio reproduction for gaming.
- Speak Naturally, Listen Naturally – The open acoustic design enables gamers to hear their own voice with no stress and without needing to enable sidetone monitoring.
The H6PRO CLOSED and H6PRO OPEN provide superior quality components and an ergonomic volume wheel on the right ear cup, enabling quick audio adjustments on the fly. Both headsets come with PC and console analog cables and two cover plates for detached boom arm.
Price and Availability
The EPOS H6PRO OPEN and CLOSED gaming headsets are available now at eposaudio.com/gaming, and from selected retailers. The H6PRO CLOSED and the H6PRO OPEN have a suggested retail price of $179 USD/$259 CAD.
Established upon the former successful joint venture between audio specialist Sennheiser and the world-leading hearing technology group Demant, EPOS designs, manufactures and sells pioneering high-end audio and video solutions for business professionals and serious gamers.
EPOS audio is engineered to bring forward every important sound cue to provide that ultimate gaming experience. Immersive sound that cuts out the rest of the world and transports you into a different reality.
Owned by the Demant Group and with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS builds on more than 115 years’ audio expertise and operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 60 countries.
Alongside own-branded premium audio and video solutions, EPOS sells co-branded EPOS I SENNHEISER products under a trade license agreement with Sennheiser.
Find more information at www.eposaudio.com.