MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT
When you purchase a EPOS Group A/S or EPOS Group A/S distributed product (E.g. EPOS), you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by EPOS Group A/S two year (2 year) International Warranty. The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase to the current EPOS Group A/S sales program. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end-user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase. Unless you submit a proof of purchase, which will be verified by your local EPOS Group A/S service partner, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and the name of the product.
If within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, EPOS Group A/S or their service partners will replace the product.
EPOS Group A/S or their service partners may replace defective products with new or refurbished products. All replaced products become the property of EPOS Group A/S or their service partners.
THE FOLLOWING CASES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE ABOVE WARRANTY
- Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- Any accessories supplied with the product
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
- Faults due to wear and tear
- Any modification of EPOS Group A/S products effected by you or a third party, unless EPOS Group A/S has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- Faults due to force majeure
- Faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorized persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the EPOS Group A/S product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please contact your point of purchase.