Uninstalling driver for the GSX Series
The following procedure can be used in order to uninstall the driver of the GSX Series and perform a fresh installation of the driver.
- Open Device Manager and navigate to "Universal Series Bus Controllers."
- To uninstall the driver, you need to find the "USB Composite Device" in device manager, which is your GSX 1000 / 1200 Pro.
- In the picture below, there are 5 "USB Composite Device" in total, in this case, we have to determine the correct one.
- Right-click each"USB Composite Device" and follow the steps outlined in the three pictures below in order to find the GSX 1000/1200 Pro, repeat these steps until you find the GSX 1000/1200Pro
- Remove the USB cable from the USB port and reboot your PC, do not reconnect the USB cable to the computer yet.
- Once your PC is powered on again plug in the GSX 1000/GSX 1200 Pro and Windows will automatically install the required drivers.