Troubleshooting Game Zero
We advise you to take following troubleshooting steps if you are experiencing issues with your Game Zero Headset:
- Check if the cable is fully plugged into the left ear cup, as sometimes the cable is not entirely in the connector, this way we ensure long-term stability and prevent any loose-contacts.
- Please test the headset with the UNP Console Cable, and check if the headset functions correctly. Test different jack connectors if you have a front / back panel on your PC, as sometimes the problem resides with the connector itself.
- Please test the headset on a different device, as it can be easier to determine whether the issue is caused by the headset, or if the problem is the device the headset is connected to.
- The headset is an analog headset, therefore, it connects to your motherboard via plug-and-play. Please check if you have installed necessary drivers for your onboard soundcard.
- A lot of newer motherboards come with software to control the audio settings. Check these settings out and see if they can improve your experience with the headset.