No sound in Speakers
No sound coming through speakers / Left & Right speakers have different sound volume / Sound only comes through one speaker. Also happens in-game
In most cases this is due to the cable not fully plugged into the left ear-cup.
Otherwise, please check these steps:
- Please make sure that you downloaded the Surround Dongle Software and thoroughly follow the user guide, which you can also download online: https://en-us.sennheiser.com/gaming-downloads
- Have you tried the GSP 350 on USB 2.0 Ports? Please do so, as USB 3.0 seems to cause issues.
- We don't support the use of third-party devices with our gaming headsets. They can interfere with communication between gaming headsets and computer.
- Unsupported third-party devices include:
- KVM switch boxes
- Port replicators
- Docking stations
- USB hubs
NOTE: The manufacturers of these third-party devices implement headset support in different ways. There is currently no industry standard.
- Do you have any other audio software installed? If so, please uninstall as it might interfere with sound.
- If the issues still persist, you could also try to completely remove the Surround Dongle from your device manager and re-install it, therefore:
- Use the CleanSweep tool, which you can download here: sennheiser.com/global-downloads/file/8600/Cleaner.zip
- Follow the guide for removing the GSP 350 from your device.
- The unit is defective.